The Yoga Sadhana That Brings God's Love and Bliss
A talk given in India on the teachings of Paramahansa Yogananda
In this “farewell talk” given in 1977, at the close of a four-month visit to Yogoda Satsanga Society of India, Sri Mrinalini Mata speaks lovingly of the blessed Guru-given sadhana (spiritual path) that, if we but practice, will reveal the beautiful, all-satisfying divine love that comes from pursuing our own Self-Realization.
• How God is trying to pull us back to Him through His great love
• In-depth discussion of Patanjali’s eight-fold yogic path
• Following the Guru’s sadhana and making it “our own”
• How to develop greater longing for God
• The one prayer that should be in every heart