If You Would Know the Guru
Remembrances of Life With Paramahansa Yogananda
During a service to commemorate an anniversary of Paramahansa Yogananda’s mahasamadhi (a yogi’s final conscious exit from the body), Sri Mrinalini Mata recalls her years with the Master.
• What it means to be a divine incarnation
• The attitude the disciple should have toward the human and divine natures of the Guru
• The bond of unconditional friendship between guru and disciple
• The human side of Paramahansa Yogananda’s divine consciousness, including his joyous, fun-loving nature
• Last moments with the Guru