In these two talks, given on July 3, 1983, and November 6, 1983, Brother Anandamoy discusses the subtle yet definite causes of war and peace, and explains what each individual can do to help improve world conditions.
• Is there a time when it is right to fight? — principles from the Bhagavad Gita
• The role of free will, karma, and evolution
• Examples from the lives of Gandhi, Lincoln, Padre Pio, and others
• War and peace in relation to the Cosmic Plan
• Understanding the deeper meaning of nonviolence
• Recognizing the subtler levels of violence in ourselves and others
• How each of us can improve world conditions and help to create peace.
Running time: 72 minutes
For MP3 Downloads:
After you have completed the checkout process, you will be given a link to download the audio files in mp3 format to your device. You will also receive this link in an email.
Note for Apple users: Any audio purchased on our site needs to be downloaded first to a computer, and then synced to your iPad or iPhone. This is due to Apple’s proprietary programming and is true for all audio files that do not come from iTunes or an Apple site.
© 2008 Self-Realization Fellowship. ℗ 1985 Self-Realization Fellowship. All rights reserved.
Self-Realization Fellowship (SRF) is pleased to grant you permission to download the audio file on this webpage, solely for your personal, non-commercial use as an individual customer. Kindly note, however, that SRF’s rights in the contents of this audio recording are protected by national and international copyright laws, and that without prior written permission from Self-Realization Fellowship, Los Angeles, California, any use (other than as stated above) of this material in any form or by any means now known or hereafter devised – including but not limited to copying, reproducing, distributing, transmitting, emailing, posting, uploading, licensing, reselling, republishing, and broadcasting – is strictly prohibited. Your cooperation is deeply appreciated.