This inspired talk was delivered at the 2017 Yogoda Satsanga Society of India Sharad Sangam in Ranchi, as part of the YSS Centenary celebrations. In it, Brother Chidananda elucidates three core concepts of yoga — sadhana, satsanga, and darshan — in light of Paramahansa Yogananda’s teachings, bringing out the most elevated and practical meaning of these ancient terms.
- Paramahansa Yogananda’s bringing the essence of India’s eternal Truth to the world as the science of yoga
- Utilizing the integrated system of SRF meditation techniques in the search for the Divine
- Practical ways of making the Divine Presence a reality in one’s life
- The inner experience of attuning oneself to the presence of the guru
- A special guided meditation at the close of the talk
Running time: 62 minutes
Audio CD previously released with the Spring 2018 Self-Realization magazine